Dear sustainable innovation fellows!

My startup bettervest needs your support. bettervest.de is the first crowdfunding platform for energy-efficiency projects which lets the crowd participate in the cost savings generated by reducing energy consumption.

We are nominated for Europe's biggest GreenTec awards. You can find us in the categories "communication" and "startup". 

Please vote for us: http://www.greentec-awards.com/en/competition/online-voting.html

Thanks!

Patrick 

Views: 67

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Patrick,

Thank you very much for posting these competition!

Please inform us about the results of the competition and the last developments at Bettervest (great project!)

We voted directly as you posted.

Kind regards

Daniel Duarte

Thanks a lot! 

We are now nominated in the top 3 of the category communication. The final award show will be on 4th of may.

I'll keep you posted...

cheers

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

How did all the competition go?
I like the variety of categories and participation opportunities offered this call.

Hi Lucas, 

wie won the public voting, but unfortunately the jury chose BVB/Lichtblick. Nevertheless we had a great evening at the award show and met some great projects on the green carpet!

Hi Patrick,

Having won the public vote is a tremendous recognition because it is a way of demonstrating what people is asking about technological developments (real needs, for example) over other evaluation criteria.
Congratulations on that!

As you mention, during these events one has to "get all the juice" as possible, as we say here, doing all the possible networking.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Facebook

Members

© 2017   Created by Global Network Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service