Forum Discussions (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome all to the global network! Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from, and your interest…

Started by Global Network Host in You, Your Projects and Initiatives

35 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Bill Breeden

Share YOUR project, initiative, or venture

Dear members Please tell us about YOUR project, initiative, or business venture. For example, how does it contribute to sustainable living…

Started by Global Network Host in You, Your Projects and Initiatives

26 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Lucas Ivorra Peñafort

Climate Change, Weather Modification & Geoengineering

I have found myself very involved with this "controversial" issue.  Exploring each sides' opinions, information, whether pro or con. In my…

Started by Ann J. Reier in You, Your Projects and Initiatives

10 Jun 27, 2014

Two smart videos on acting more sustainably

The canadian illustrator Alexandre Magnin designed two videos to promote the Smartphone app Sustainability Compass. The Story of Anna and t…

Started by Matthias Müller in You, Your Projects and Initiatives

7 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Kartika Anggraeni

Do you know of any examples of collaborative consumption in Africa?

I am particularly interested in finding out contact details and information on collaborative consumption business models in Africa. Please…

Started by Kate Berrisford in Help - Ask Fellow Members

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Martin Herrndorf

Filling a Smart Phone App Gap - How do we get people to think more sustainably by asking the right questions?

After 12 years of management and innovation consulting in the online business and telecom industries, as my son reached an age where we sta…

Started by Matthias Müller in Scaling Up

5 Nov 15, 2014

GreenTec awards voting

Dear sustainable innovation fellows! My startup bettervest needs your support. bettervest.de is the first crowdfunding platform for energy-…

Started by Patrick Mijnals in Help - Ask Fellow Members

5 Jun 23, 2014

Consulting organisations contribute to scaling up of SCP in developing countries

The achievement of SCP requires tacit knowledge and capacity to implement various programmes, innovations and policy instruments. It is bec…

Started by Tawanda Collins Muzamwese in Scaling Up

5 Jun 23, 2014

Tackling critical sustainability challenges in the global mining industry

Hi everyone, I just thought I would share with you a minerals industry initiative, NextMineTM, that is being run through our institute, the…

Started by Glen Corder in Scaling Up

5 Dec 6, 2013

Software For development

Can any one guide about any web site which may provide initial support on software for development. Thanks Ammar Islamabad Pakistan    

Started by Ammar Jaffri in Sharing Economy

5 Aug 22, 2013

RSS

Facebook

Members

© 2017   Created by Global Network Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service