Sustainable Business and Business Models (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project organic compost manufacture

Good day all. Our company, Agri-In Ltd, was registered in Malawi in April of this year. Our primary product is organic compost manufactured…

Started by James R Wood

0 Dec 3, 2014

Treading Softly

You could be forgiven for not quite believing the Po-Zu shoe. They are comfort incarnate, as household as the Ugg – but hipper – and thorou…

Started by Damian Santamaria

3 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Kartika Anggraeni

Sustainable Lifestyle values from niche to mainstream using mass media tools

This is the result of a 3 year research on Sustainability & Lifestyle with the practical application on mass Media. We started Sublime…

0 Oct 6, 2014

Sustaining Traditional Textiles

Wondering what to do next? Leave that smartphone behind, take a trip back in time and let a rural grandma teach you the ways of the land I…

0 Aug 12, 2014

A GAP in traditional Women´s Entrepreneurship Training - Sustainability Thinking

In 2012, I went to an informative international women´s entrepreneurship conference in Stockholm. I learned a great deal about the focus of…

Started by Reed Evans

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Lucas Ivorra Peñafort

Slow Fashion at Its Best

Items that are made for life and not just one season – Antithesis designs contemporary, multifunctional and perfectly coutured pieces to be…

1 Jun 23, 2014

The World We Made

The concept of Jonathon Porritt's new book The World We Made is brilliantly simple. Taking the viewpoint of a fictional woman writing in 20…

1 Jun 23, 2014

Interesting Report "Sustainability for Consumer Business Companies"

Dear all,I recently came across an interesting report on "Sustainability for Consumer Business Companies". Its definitely worth a read! A…

Started by Thomas Wagner

1 Jun 23, 2014

New EU Law: Penalties for Eco-crimes sign today

The initiative End Ecocide in Europe proposes a new law: environmental destruction must become a crime. Join Sublime in supporting the ende…

1 Jun 23, 2014

Sustainability Science: The New Superhero

Science has been given a role in the protection of our earth and our future and, like any other superhero, it needs a good name. Albeit one…

1 Jun 23, 2014

RSS

Facebook

Members

© 2017   Created by Global Network Host.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service